Login | Register
About Southwind
About the SPOA
Contact Us
Architectural & Landscaping Guidelines
Board Members
Board Meetings & Minutes
Common Area Maintenance
Community Services
Covenants and Rules
File Cabinet/Documents
Financial Management
Gate & Loss Prevention Services
Member Directory
Violations and Waivers



Going out of Town?
Posted on May 10th, 2011

The Okaloosa Sheriff’s Department offers a free “Security Check” service if you are out of town. Your home will be patrolled and checked for security. The easiest way to make a request is online. (Click here.) You can also call 651-7400. For the request, you should have the following information available:
• Name, Address, Phone Numbers and dates of travel
• Next of Kin Contact Information
• Special Instructions (Cars in driveway, lawn service or other persons expected, neighbor with key, out-of-town number for owner, etc.)
The request for service should be completed one week before your departure date. 
You can also do a mail hold online! (Click here.) 
No Comments